Monday, May 30, 2011

top 5 for the week of 30 may 2011

Yay! It's a bank holiday which means no work today. Not that I don't like my job or anything. I actually love it. But, ya know, everybody loves a 3 day weekend (or more).

Honestly, since arriving in London last week, I haven't had a whole lot of time to listen to music. Now that I'm finally able to settle into a routine because I have a place to call home for the next 3 months, that should change. I just looked over my previous top 5 lists and noticed than none of them include The Pains of Being Pure at Heart. How can that be, you ask? Don't you love them? Yes, I do, which is why this top 5 is dedicated completely to them. Still haven't decided if I'm going to try to see them in London when they come through.

1. the pains of being pure at heart - heart in your heartbreak



2. the pains of being pure at heart - a teenager in love



3. the pains of being pure at heart - young adult friction



4. the pains of being pure at heart - come saturday



5. the pains of being pure at heart - falling over

No comments:

Post a Comment