I haven't yet created a tube mix for London like I had for riding the rail and subways of Japan. But I haven't added anything new to the iPod so we're grooving on tracks mostly 2 years old or more. But like me, being a little older just means they're aging well. Not like Mick Jagger still pulling super models aging well. Like Brad Pitt turning into Robert Redford aging well. Screw you, Marcellus Wallace. This whine isn't turning into vinegar.
1. postal service - clark gable
2. of Montreal - suffer for fashion
3. the magnetic fields - absolutely cuckoo
4. deerhoof - the perfect me
5. blonde redhead - the dress