Friday, December 23, 2011

top 5 of the week for 23 december 2011

Sorry I didn't end up putting up a top 5 for last week. After finishing my seminar paper, I decided to take a break from the world for awhile. Yes, I'm still alive and kicking.

I bet you were expecting a holiday playlist from me. Well, there are music services to fill your head with Christmas music. Either that or you can step into any department store in American right now and get your fill. Instead, a theme playlist. Can you guess?[1]

1. islands - swans (life after death)


2. camera obscura - let's get out of this country


3. of montreal - a sentence of sorts in kongsvinger


4. modest mouse - world at large


5. led zeppelin - going to california




[1] No, it's not that they all suck, funny guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment