Saturday, January 28, 2012

another way to make free money

Here's another free way to make money. It's by doing something you already do: buying stuff online. It's simple. Click on this link, sign up, and then go to the ebates site any time you buy something online. Many stores participate, you just need to click through from ebates and voila, cash back. Also, ebates tracks many coupons and special deals available from your favorite retailers.

I'm trying to de-clutter the blog and keep the ads down to a minimum. But at the end of every post you'll start seeing one of these buttons linking to ebates. It's not a sponsorship thing. I'm doing it because I want to. And because if I get enough people to sign up, they'll give me an iPad 2 or cash.



Likewise, I'm going to start using the following buttons to remind you to sign up for bing rewards and earn free money by using the microsoft search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment